Thursday 28 April 2011

Swan - Original Design (Large) & Flower Pillows

Original Design - Coming in for a landing - Swan
(When:  Hooked at the Chantry school Oct 2008 - ok started then finished in 2009!  Birds - Ingrid H was class teacher)
Finished product - was at the Annual for 2010 

Closeup of the wings - sculpted - let me tell you that was work, hard on the hands for sure!

And today this is where I have the Swan for lack of any other place to put it!  Not sure how long it will rest here though.... Two abstract flower pillows on the couch match to the green and the green in the Primitive pair of roses (not shown here).

For my pillows I took a closeup of the folower and cut off the abstract type versus the good old whole flower!  Why not eh...   Must say they are well used and getting worn, may need to hook some new ones soon!




As I hooked the first pillow I wanted a matching colour pillow so I did a 'white' petal daffodil from a photo I cropped.  Sample Photo like I used is below... just change the colour of the yellow to white! Sort of...





No comments:

Post a Comment