Saturday 20 October 2012

Chantry school of rug hooking Oct 2012

I will post some progress photos of the school today (actually day 2) and tomorrow (Sun)... so stay tuned.
First and most important - thanks to the teachers and Sybil Mercer, Vicky Pickup for organizing another fabulous year.  We have Marjorie Duizer (Pictorials), Marge Bruin (Open), Liz Krist (Paisleys), Ingrid Hieronimus (Christmas - Holiday theme).
Now I really should be on my way to school or I will be in trouble for being late yet again... like my younger son always is!  But I need to walk Cooper and Snoopy first then will head out.  Did a bit of hooking last night will post below my progress.  I am doing a very subtle Sky which Mom (Sybil) painted on wool for me, on 1 piece... looks lovely!  I am hooking the water from the same piece now.  Then on to the fun of the greenery in front with the sumac done with a velour like yarn!  I'll snap pix of the classes today... must run now!



No comments:

Post a Comment